1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays! ( Well at least I think so)
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
7. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
8. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
9. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
10. Many people from overseas come to visit friends and family members in our marketplace over the Holiday season. Some of these visitors will buy real estate. Why miss these buyers by not being on the market?
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be an “all cash, no subjects” buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!